Face masks must be worn at all times inside the Franklin Academy High School Facility.
All aquatics will take place at the Eileen Kilcullen Sports Facility
42 Huskie Lane
Malone, NY 12953
Click here for Pool Directions
AQUATIC CLASS DESCRIPTIONS
- Work out to music in the shallow end of pool – no swimming skills necessary. Improve flexibility, strength and cardio through low impact, joint friendly exercises. We use water barbells, kick boards and work against the resistance of the water.
Deep Water Aerobics
- Work out to music in the deep end of the pool – some swimming skills necessary. Improve flexibility, strength, and cardio through low impact, joint-friendly exercises. We use water barbells, kickboards and work against the resistance of the water.
- Your favorite HIIT class takes a splash in the pool for this new fitness class! Join Justine Hamilton as she guides you through a HIIT Workout tailored for the Pool. Sweat, work and swim your way back into fitness!
- Bring the family for a Friday night play night in the pool.
- Free for YMCA members.
- $6.00- Community members/ $12.00-Community member family.
- Lanes will be available for members. You may reserve a lane by calling the Front Desk at (518)-483-2354. Walk-in available, reservation will take priority.
- $40.00- YMCA Member
- $65.00- Community Member
- The Y believes the ability to swim is a critical life skill for every child. Our experienced swim instructors teach the nationally recognized Y Progressive Swim Program with a focus on personal safety, stroke development and rescue techniques. Our swim lesson design encourages positive values and promotes growth in a fun and caring atmosphere