.. loading ..
CLASSES ARE ALWAYS FREE FOR MEMBERS
- Members ages 18+ can enjoy pick-up Basketball at our main Basketball Court.
- Members ages 18+ can enjoy pick-up Volleyball at our main Basketball Court
- Members ages 18+ can enjoy pick-up games of Pickleball at our main Basketball Court
Women on Weights (Begins 11/1/2021)
- Register by calling the Malone YMCA Front Desk at (518)483-2354
- Women, this class is tailored just for you! The goal of Women on Weights is to assist women in improving their posture, increasing their strength, and losing body mass. K.L. will introduce you to Weight Room and Weight lifting techniques that will increase strength, muscle development, self-esteem and confidence!
Total Body Workout (Begins 11/3/2021)
- Total Body Workout is a class tailored for our Active Older Adults or those new to group fitness classes! Fitness Instructor, Pam Spaulding will get you moving and keep you motivated! This class offers low-impact cardio that is geared to burn calories, improve endurance, and build muscle. Pam will also introduce stretching, balance, weight-training and flexibility.
H.I.I.T. with Justine Hamilton
Tuesday & Thursday @ 6:00pm
- Join Justine for hour-long sessions of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) that will have you sweating your way to fitness!
- You will be lead through intervals of high and low-intensity aerobic activities designed to increase your metabolic rate. That means you will burn fat now and later, far after your workout! Each class consists of aerobic, resistance, and plyometric exercises that can be modified for each fitness level. While all the moves in this class can be modified, this class is designed for participants of at least intermediate experience.